D’Agostino Well & Water Services uses J-Class Well pumps. The Standard J-Class SandHandler 4″ submersible pump features the new TRI-SEAL floating stage system. This new stage system improves efficiency and protects against wear when pumping abrasives. All J-Class SandHandler pumps are unconditionally guaranteed for one full year parts and labor. Since we are a key J-Class dealer we also offer a full 5 year warranty on all installed J-Class pumps.
- 300 series stainless steel hub floats with the impeller maintaining a positive seal
- Phenolic washer provides down-thrust protection
- Celcon® impeller provides high efficiency performance and abrasion resistance
- Noryl® diffuser and disc – proven abrasion resistant material
- Floating stage design allows impeller to float independently
- Removable, spring-loaded check valve
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F/49 °C
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing protect shaft and eliminate sand wear
- Powered by Franklin Electric corrosion resistant 4″ submersible motor
Patented impeller hub seal system seals radially and axially to prevent fluid recirculation. Providing high performance in the harshest conditions.